Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wearing a Purse with My Skirt

One thing you find out quickly if you begin wearing skirts - you need a purse! I mean seriously, where are you going to put your wallet, cell phone, I-Pod, etc. while at a contra dance, party or a festival?

I've slowly built a small collection of handbags starting with leather, messenger bags. I found them very comfortable and stylish and soon began wearing them with my pants as well as my skirts. Now, it natural for me to grab my purse every time I go out.

I love this Coach handbag pictured. You can wear it crossbody or over the shoulder. You can also carry it as a tote. There is plenty of room inside for all of your things and it will go with any color or style of skirt. I love shopping and I've been wearing handbags for about a year now. I have received many positive compliments like "cute bag" from women.

No comments:

Post a Comment