Monday, August 9, 2010

My New Purse from the Michael Kors Collection

As I mentioned before, a handbag is a must if you wear skirts on a regular basis. I need somewhere to keep my keys, wallet, cell phone and other electronics. A handbag is the perfect place for everything so I don't have to keep everything in my pockets. I started carrying a purse awhile ago while wearing skirts, but now carry a purse even if I am not skirted. They are very practical and most importantly, stylish. My favorite designers and brands are Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton and Coach.

I just love my Michael Kors Uptown Astor Shoulder tote. It has golden hardware, top handles, shoulder strap with rings and chain detail, and a hanging logo charm. The size is 12"H x 15 1/2"W x 5"D. I also love the studded detail across the center and being able to wear it over the shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment